Best Liveaboard ever!
Love diving the Bahamas
Bahamas Dive Liveaboards
Why take a dive trip to the Bahamas?
The variety of diving is one of the top reasons to book a dive trip to the Bahamas. SCUBA divers can log wall dives, swift drift dives and wreck dives, and dive the Lost Blue Hole and stunning coral reefs.
With over 40 years’ experience All Star Liveaboards has discovered the best dive spots in the Bahamas.
Year after year, the Bahamas is voted the #1 destination for big animal diving. Enjoy close encounters with Caribbean reef sharks, hammerheads, tiger sharks and more.
The Bahamas is also a top destination for freediving because of the crystal-clear waters, light currents and amazing marine life reachable by beginner and experienced free divers.
Ease of travel – the Bahamas has affordable non-stop flight service from airports across the U.S., Canada and U.K.
The turquoise blue waters offer divers incredible visibility.
- A 7-night luxury dive liveaboard experience
- Trip departs Nassau, Bahamas with travel to the Exuma Cays & Eleuthera
- Dive sites only accessible by scuba diving liveaboards
- 26 dives with 4 night dives
- A great variety of diving, walls, drift, reef, blue hole and shark dives
- Underwater photographer / videographer captures your dive
- Dive instruction, equipment and check outs
- Large cabins with private bathrooms & 2 large ocean view windows
- Gourmet dining
- Shore excursions and eco adventures: hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, tubing and kneeboarding
- Port night in Nassau, Bahamas
- Ground transfer to/from airport
- Experienced multilingual crew
- Spacious dive deck with showers & toilet
From $2,295 all-inclusive
- Most popular 6-night dive liveaboard trips
- Great price – Only $995/wk
- Two sailing & diving liveaboards – Sea Explorer & Morning Star
- Great first-time and veteran diver experience
- Depart Nassau, Bahamas then disconnect
- Camping-on-water – make friends for life
- Bunks with AC and privacy curtains; shared bathrooms
- The Exuma Cays have a great variety of diving opportunities
- 19 dives with night dives & shark dive
- Dive discovery program, instruction, equipment and check outs
- See and learn about underwater species
- Awesome drift and shark dives, reefs, wrecks, deep blue hole, a great variety of diving.
- Eco adventures: snorkel, fish, feed iguanas …
- Experienced captain and crew
- Scouting programs
From $995 all-inclusive
- Sail the Bahamas on a 6-night sailing catamaran liveaboard diving cruise
- Designed for private group yacht charters for up to 12 in 6 cabins– families & friends groups with departures from Nassau, Bahamas
- Only dive liveaboards visit Exuma Cays dive sites
- Itinerary includes 19 dives with night dives
- Dive instruction, discovery program, equipment rental and check-outs
- Reefs, wrecks, undersea gardens, deep blue hole, drift and shark dives
- B&B-style lodging with shared baths and showers
- Eco adventures – SUPs, kayaks, snorkeling, fishing
- Shore excursions to Land & Sea Park, uninhabited islands, hiking
- Experienced captain and crew
- Citizen Scientist program – select dates
From $1,695 per person
Full and half boat yacht charters
Best time to visit the Bahamas for a SCUBA diving vacation
While the Bahamas is not technically part of the Caribbean, it is often included in the Caribbean region. The subtropical climate of the Bahamas makes for great diving all year.
Water temperatures can range from 72 °F – 87 °F depending on time of year. Summertime brings warmer waters and air temperatures. While the winter may be cooler, there is often better visibility. For shark diving, you can expect to see sharks year-round on nearly every dive. Schooling blacknose sharks descend on the Lost Blue Hole from May-July. No matter which month you choose, it will be a great time in the Bahamas for a dive vacation.
Best Exuma Cays Dive Sites
- Dog Rocks Wall
- Washing Machine
- Austin Smith
- Lost Blue Hole
- Amberjack Reef
- Jeep Reef
- Pillar Wall
- Hammerhead Gulch
- Plane Wreck
- Barracuda Shoals
Best Eleuthera Dive Sites
- Split Coral Head
- Monolith Wall
- Premo Wall
- Cut Through City
- Jakes Hole
- Cobia Cage
- Krakens Lair
How to get there
The Bahamas is one of the easiest to reach dive destinations in the Caribbean and Atlantic. Travelers can find non-stop flights into Nassau Airport (NAS) from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, JFK, LaGuardia, D.C., Charlotte, Houston, Toronto, Chicago, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and others.