The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
Jacques Yves Cousteau
Discover Philippines Dive Liveaboards
Itineraries encompass countless species of corals, 1,400 types of fish and pelagics, fast water and muck diving with macro-critters.
The Philippines is an archipelago comprised of more than 7,100 islands scattered over 500 miles in Southeast Asia. The islands are touched by the Philippine Sea to the east, Celebes Sea to the south, Sulu Sea to the southwest and South China Sea to the west. The country is divided into three main areas from north to south: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Of the country’s 17 regions, our dive excursion showcase the waters of the central region – Eastern and Central Visayas, home to Cebu and Bohol, and Palawan. The scenery above and below the water is spectacular. Throughout The Philippines Asian influence is found in its culture, traditions and practices. As possible, we incorporate those experiences into our dive trips.
Seasonally, we bring to you the best dive destinations. These include 1) the UNESCO World Heritage site Tubbataha National Reefs Natural Park‘s South and North Atoll and nearby Jessie Beazley Reef, 2) Visayas and Bohol with Moalboal, Pescador, Sumilon Island, Apo Island, Balicasag and Cabilao Island, and 3) Malapscua and Leyte with Monad Shoal, Gato Island, Sogod Bay and Pananon Island.
- 133-foot (41m) long vessel
- Accommodates up to 25 guests and 18 crew members
- 11 newly renovated cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Top deck with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Main deck with salon with living and dining areas, a bar, TV and library
- New spacious camera room, charging stations
- Up to four (4) dives per day
- Includes all meals, snacks and beverages including alcohol
- Ground transfer to/from airport, hotel and vessel
- Only RINA-certified dive liveaboard in the Philippines: state-of-the-art navigation, communication and emergency management systems and equipment
From $2,399 all-inclusive