All Star Liveaboard is currently accepting applications from enthusiastic and hardworking applicants for positions on our scuba diving liveaboards. We are currently taking applications for chefs, dive instructors, engineers and captains. All applicants must speak fluent English; multi lingual is always a plus. Non-smokers are preferred (required on the Aqua Cat). STCW is a plus for the Aqua Cat applicants.
- Chefs and Sous-Chefs - Must be friendly and adaptable. Will be preparing 3 meals a day for 30-35 people.
- Stewards - Serve as the cabin attendant. Must be friendly and accommodating.
- Dive Instructors - Must be current. Multiple specialties are a plus, including Nitrox, photo and video.
- Engineers - Must have a strong mechanical background.
- Captains -They will start as an engineer or first mate.
In addition to this form, you are welcome to send us your resume. See upload at bottom of this form.
All Star Liveaboards has an opening for a full time sales position. Responsibilities of this full time position will include dive travel sales thru contact with our client base and sales leads through phone calls, consumer dive shows and presentations to dive retail stores for our liveaboards in the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Indonesia and Philippines. Send resume and recent photo.
Files types accepted: jpg, png or pdf. Upload limited to no more than 2 files totaling 3MB.
All employees will be required to work through yard detail annually. This entails 2-3 weeks of haul out maintenance at the boat yard. Basic pay is given for these weeks.
The information provided in this Application for Employment is true, correct and complete. If employed, any misstatement or omission of fact on this application may result in my dismissal. I understand that acceptance of an offer of employment does not create a contractual obligation upon the employer to continue to employ me in the future.