Velocean was truly amazing! The crew really made it memorable.
All Star Velocean - Indonesia Luxury Liveaboard
Dive All Star Velocean
- An ultra-luxurious dive liveaboard
- 10 spacious suites each with private bath
- Two (2) custom-built dive tenders
- Includes all gourmet meals including a fresh juice bar.
- Up to 4 dives per day
- Unique excursions and eco-adventures
- Free nitrox
- 18 guests pampered by a 24-member crew
Awe-Inspiring Raja Ampat
- 8 to 12-night dive trips departing from Sorong for Raja Ampat.
- Dive trips operate seasonally from December to March
- Encompassing 1,500 islands located in the Coral Triangle
- Biodiversity unlike any other place on the planet
- 1,500 types of fish 500 species of colorful hard and soft corals and 15 types of marine mammals
Protected Komodo National Park
- 6 to 9 night dive trips departing from Labuan Bajo or Bali
- Dive trips available from May to September
- Rich marine diversity: pelagics, macro-critters, numerous fish species
- Land tours to see rare Komodo dragons and their habitat
Banda Sea - Forgotten Islands
- 8-night itineraries departing from Ambon
- September – November Season
- Schooling Hammerheads
- Volcanic islands with unique topography and geothermal vents attracting sea snakes
- Magnificent macro diving off Ambon
- Explore Banda Neira’s Fort Belgica, a 17th Century Dutch Fort
Indonesia’s vast expanse takes in six seas and thousands of islands. More importantly, its location in the center of the Coral Triangle results in scuba diving experiences unlike any other on earth. The best way to see this variety of diving is by dive liveaboard.
- Large reef structures
- Vertical walls thriving with macro-critters
- Caverns and tunnels
- Flowing water perfect for drift dives
This country’s renowned muck diving draws photographers from around the world to capture the tiniest of creatures. It takes a keen eye to find them as they hide in plain site. Keeping fin movement to a minimum helps to not stir the sediment. One’s patience will be rewarded with a glimpse of its unique inhabitants.
Like many islands in the South Pacific, Indonesia is a country of many cultures. Some traditions remain intact while others have been carefully blended to create a modern culture respectful of its rich heritage. Our dive trips seek to showcase the rich marine life below the surface as well as the local culture and manmade and natural attractions. Shore excursions vary by trip itinerary.
- A traditional fishing village
- Scenic views from Penemu Lookout
- Komodo National Park
- Komodo’s pink sand beach
- Perhaps view the elusive Bird of Paradise with its colorful plumage
- World’s largest lizards – Komodo dragons
The Dive Liveaboard
In a class of its own, this ultra-luxurious dive liveaboard was designed specifically for scuba divers. With a 24-member crew, guests should prepare to be pampered. This sleek, newly-built 171-ft. (52m) long vessel with three decks of living space features modern, comfortable furnishings in warm and inviting colors. Velocean’s ten (10) spacious suites with expansive ocean view windows redefine dive liveaboard accommodations. The dive deck and gear stations are a perfect match for Indonesia’s stellar diving.
Yes, on the main deck in the expansive lounge area, there are private work stations with unrivaled views where photographers can work on their cameras. We suggest you bring your own computer if you require one.
We will provide transfers between the airport or local hotels and the Velocean on day of boarding only. If you arrive a day early, you will need to take a cab to your hotel. Pick up time at your hotel will be given to you prior to travel.
We recommend booking flights that arrive in the port city in ample time before departure.
If your flight arrives earlier on the day of boarding, you can board the ship upon arrival.
Boarding times are as follows:
Sorong – 8am
Ambon – 10am
Labuan Bajo is 12noon
Guests will need to vacate their suites by 10:00am but can remain onboard until 3:00pm if they have flights later in the day. The Velocean will be in port the night before so you can get off at anytime if you have a early flight.