Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home.
Discover Indonesia Diving
Discover Banda Sea, Wakatobi and Komodo national parks, Raja Ampat and the Forgotten Islands (Alor) during 6 – 14 day itineraries. You decide: pick the dive destination and length of your journey.
While diving is the focal point our Indonesia excursions, our trips also incorporate ample opportunities to take in the local culture and explore nearby islands.
With a crew to diver ratio of greater than 1:1, service is what sets us apart. Each ultra-modern suite feature panoramic views and a private bathroom. Unique to Velocean, signature single suites are also available. As expected, gourmet meals are influenced by Asian Pacific cultures.
Our dive adventures encompass the most popular dive sites – Banda Sea, Komodo National Park, Forgotten Islands (Alor) and Raja Ampat. While not necessarily off the beaten path, our itineraries also showcase Wakatobi, a protected marine national park encompassing the islands of Wangi Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomea and Binongki. If you’ve been thinking about honing your underwater photography skills, Indonesia is the place.
On an underwater adventure, divers can view:
- Over 500 species of vibrantly colored hard, soft and leather corals
- Nudibranchs, shrimp, eels, other macro life
- Thousands of species of fish – anemone fish to yellow frogfish
Shore excursion options vary depending on the length, season and dive destination:
- Explore a fishing village, its heritage and traditions
- Take in far-reaching views from the platform atop Penemu Island
- Discover the world’s largest lizards at Komodo National Park
- View feathered creatures – cockatoos, parrots and sea eagles – and perhaps the elusive native Bird of Paradise
Velocean’s dining experience is one of the vessel’s hallmarks of Velocean’s operation. An international menu incorporates fresh local ingredients. Guests can enjoy healthy and nutritious meals showcasing the region’s vast Asian culinary influences. Guests will be able to partake in the popular hot pot dining.
Our culinary team can accommodate special dietary needs.
An assortment of Pastries and Breads
An international mixed buffet: Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Salad, Asian local breakfast, Congee, Dim Sum, fried Rice, Noodles, Fruit
Appetizer: Tom Yum Goon – Prawn Soup, Mushroom Cream Soup
Main course: Chicken Pad Thai or Bolognese or Marinara Spaghetti
Dessert: Indonesian local dessert, Mango with sticky Rice
Appetizer: Soup of the day
Main course: Grilled Chicken or Beef with Herbs served with grilled Vegetables
Dessert: Chocolate Mousse, Jelly with Fruit
Cold drinks: A selection of Juices and Soft Drinks
Hot drinks: Locally roasted Coffee and choices of Tea
From the bar: A variety of Red and White Wines, Beers, Spirits and Liqueurs for additional cost
Dive Equipment Rental
- Dive tanks – 80 CF (12L) tanks and weightbelts
- Regulator – $8.00 per day
- Dive computer – $10.00 per day
- Dive light (torch) – $10.00 per day
- Wetsuit – full – 3mm – $8.00 per day
- Buoyancy compensator – $8.00 per day
- Mask or fins $8.00 per day
- Large tank – 100 CF (15L) – $12.00 per day
- Package: Buoyancy compensator, mask, regulator, fins, wetsuit – $40.00 per day
Our dive crew is here to help you. You can complete advanced level certification courses on board with our instructor.
Available courses with prior arrangement.
- Advanced Open Water
- Deep Diver
Ask the instructor upon boarding if they have any other specialty courses they can offer you.