What information does Allstarliveaboards.com collect?
- We collect information from you when you sign up for promotional emails, contact customer support or when you make a reservation.
- When making a reservation or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, gender, dive experience, email address, phone number and special reservation requests, such as diet preferences and sizes of diving gear rentals.
What does Allstarliveaboards.com use your information for?
- The information you supply is needed to make the reservation on your behalf with the liveaboard operator. They need your basic information.
- The information you supply to our search system can also help us to recommend you better-suited promotions and last minute deals. This we can better help you find the best liveaboard diving deal online.
- Cookies are stored on your computer through your browser to help our system recognize you as a user. This way, for example, we can actually make the system remember what you searched, so we can display the results when you navigate through the website.
- Make the website work technically
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- Allstarliveaboards.com statistically analyses the behavior of all users only on our own website. You may receive ads from us on different sites (retargeting), which is based on your history on our website. This information is anonymous. We do not follow your behavior on third-party websites.
Is my information safe?
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Even with all the measures we take, we cannot guarantee the protection of your personal information and/or use of our sites in a situation beyond our control (force majeure), such as hacking attacks.
- Your credit card information will never touch our servers and will be handled by our trusted partners like Converge.
Will Allstarliveaboards.com keep my information private?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information.
Will I get emails I don’t want?
- We send regular emails with information about our company and vessels.
- At any time you will be able to opt out and unsubscribe from our email list.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- You can request to view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time, by clicking here.