Liveaboard Diving After COVID-19
COVID-19 has brought the travel industry to a halt and dive liveaboards around the world are tied up at the dock. While we wish we could be welcoming you all aboard for a week of diving; our crew have been hard at work with vessel improvement and reef restoration projects.
How and when will it be safe to travel?
We’ve all heard the recommended guidelines and know that we need to wash our hands, don’t touch our face and social distance. The question is how do you do these things while traveling?
The short answer is, it’s difficult.
- Consult with your doctor before traveling
- Should I travel at this time?
- Am I at high risk?
- How can I reduce the risk of getting sick?
- What can you bring on the plane to help keep you healthy
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Face mask
- And remember, you can ask TSA officers to change their gloves
- We will be taking all guests’ temperature before boarding and morning/evening each day.
- An emergency procedure plan has been established should a guest or crew member develop symptoms while on charter.
- Safety and cleaning has always been a top priority, but we will be increasing the cleaning and sanitizing onboard.
- With our liveaboards varying in level of luxury and size, each boat will be implementing different procedures to reduce risk.
For additional information feel free to contact our office email@example.com