All Star Liveaboards is closely monitoring developments with COVID-19 and how it will impact dive liveaboard travel. If you have a trip booked with us in the next 8 weeks and your travel plans have been affected due to quarantine or travel ban we recommend contacting us at email@example.com or calling our office at 954-734-7111.
Update as of June 29, 2020
Bahamas – The Bahamas announced that they will be opening to tourists July 1.
- A COVID-19 PCR Negative (Swab) Test is required and must be presented upon arrival. The test must be taken within 7 days of your arrival into the Bahamas.
- All travellers will be required to complete an electronic Travel Health Card application. Click here to complete
- All travellers must wear a face mask:
- When entering and transiting air and sea terminals
- During security and customs screenings
- At baggage claim
- When checking in and boarding
- When in public in Nassau.
- All incoming passengers will be subject to temperature screenings.
- Travellers who show symptoms of COVID-19 may be transferred to an on-site quarantine area, away from other passengers for further testing and evaluation.
- Follow physical distancing directions.
- More time will be provided for boarding and exiting.
- More distance will be established between active gates at terminals.
- Travellers should hold and scan their own boarding passes or mobile devices.
British Virgin Islands – As of April 28, 2020, the Governor of the British Virgin Islands has instituted a tourist travel ban for the next 5 months. We will be resuming trips on Nov 1.
Philippines – We will be resuming trips on Oct 3, 2020.
Indonesia has implemented their phased reopening plan. At this time they are opened to domestic travel with plans to loosen restrictions on international travel through July. Anyone whose trip is affected by government travel ban or border closure will be entitled to a rebook credit.
Remember that this is changing daily with travel bans being put in place and lifted on a day to day basis. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.