I didn’t know where to look first- there were fish everywhere!
Mary Jane Fenton
Discover Raja Ampat, Komodo, Forgotten Islands (Alor), Banda Sea and Maluka during a 7-14 day itinerary. Pick the season and the length of trip to meet your needs.
Our Indonesia trips are designed to showcase exceptional diving. We also look to include opportunities for the adventure seekers to explore and experience the local culture.
Guests can enjoy warm Indonesian hospitality, comfortable well-appointed cabins, delicious food, an attentive crew, all while diving and exploring Indonesia’s underwater world.
Raja Ampat’s reputation is well known among diving circles for those seeking to see whale sharks and the unique wobbegong sharks. Komodo is a two for one prize – dragons and Manta Alley. Forgotten Islands is filled with an abundance of colorful fish and corals. While every dive location will meet and exceed an underwater photographer’s wish list, Banda Sea tops the list. Maluka includes Ambon reputed for its muck diving.
The Indonesia dive experience will encompass more than you’ve ever seen – anywhere:
- An abundance of pelagics: whale sharks, manta rays, sharks
- Over 500 species of vibrantly colored hard, soft and leather corals
- Nudibranchs, shrimp, eels, other macro life
- Thousands of species of fish – anemone fish to flying gurnards
- Visiting a local fishing village
- Climbing to the top of Penemu Island to see views of surrounding islands
- Seeing the endangered Komodo Dragon, the world’s largest lizard at Komodo National Park
- Watching for the Bird of Paradise with its vibrant plumage, highly elongated and elaborate feathers
- Enjoying a private beach BBQ
- Hiking uninhabited islands
The galley staff are known for their thoughtful menus of Asian Fusion cuisine with local flair. Their ultimate goal is to keep guests satisfied and fueled for the day’s activities.
Sample Pre-Breakfast Snack
Fruit, Toast, Juice and Coffee
Choices include: Eggs cooked your way over Potatoes or Noodles, Fruit and Yucca Chips or French Toast with Fruit and Breakfast Meat Skewers
Shiskebab Chicken Curry, Beef or Shrimp, Cashew Chicken, Parmesan Crusted Fish with Potatoes, Fried Cauliflower, Pasta Salad, Sautéed Kohlrabi, Rice, Plantain Slices, Bread
Green Crepe with Shredded Coconut (inside), Pizza (various), Muffins, Cookies
Pumpkin Soup, Skewered Shrimp and Tuna, Curried Chicken wrapped in Banana Leaf, Stuffed Squid, Cordon Bleu Chicken Rolls, French Fries, Green Beans and Carrots, Dessert – Crème Brûlée, Ice Cream Sundaes
Dive Equipment Rental
Our dive deck is where your equipment is stored throughout your trip. All Star Indonesia provides the following:
- Dive tanks – 80 tanks and weightbelts
(100 tanks are available for 10.00 per day and must be requested in advance)
Available for rent:
- Regulator – $10.00 per day
- Dive computer – $12.00 per day
- Dive lights – $4.00 per dive
- Wetsuits (3mm shorties only) – $10.00 per day
- Buoyancy compensator – $10.00 per day
How it works:
The Trip Application form is where you’ll order rental dive equipment. Payment will be made on board.
Our dive crew is here to help you. You can complete advance level certification courses on board with our instructor.
Available courses with prior arrangement.
- Advanced Open Water – $360.00
- Deep Diver – $380.00
- Nitrox – $260.00
Ask the instructor upon boarding if they have any other specialty courses they can offer you.