From the food, to the cabin crew, to the hospitality, the level of comfort... this is world class outfit.
The Infiniti is a 133-foot steel hulled yacht. Its 11 cabins are newly renovated each with a private bath. Cabins are housed on the Upper, Main and Lower decks. The four-deck vessel can accommodate up to 25 guests.
- Top deck with lounge chairs and hammocks with sun and shade options or stargazing
- The upper deck with more places to relax
- Main deck – salon with living and dining areas, a bar, a large TV and entertainment library
- New spacious camera room, charging stations
- Only RINA-certified dive liveaboard in the Philippines: state-of-the-art navigation, communication and emergency management systems and equipment, firefighting appliances and CO-2 room
Cabin locations are as follows:
Upper Deck – Deluxe Cabin 1 and 2 – Twin or double
Main Deck – Deluxe Cabin 4, 5, 6 and 7 – Two twin beds fixed side by side
Lower Deck – Standard Cabin 8 and 9 – Twin bunk beds in each
Lower Deck – Standard Cabin 10, 11 and 12 – Two twin beds fixed side by side and one bunk bed (triple occupancy)