Captain James and his crew were absolutely fabulous! Super helpful, kind, caring, funny, and will go the extra mile just to make sure you’re happy & comfortable!
Perfect for small groups, families and friends, the sailing catamaran Cat Ppalu was designed to create a space you can all share and still have some privacy. Private cabins can accommodate up to 12 guests in four (4) double beds and four (4) twin beds.
- Fully air-conditioned interior with six (6) private cabins
- Two (2) electric heads (toilets) and freshwater showers for all to share, a sink and mirror in each cabin
- Dining table seating for the entire party perfect for conversations and games
- Dive stations on aft deck for easy entry and exit to the water
- Forward trampoline area great for watching the scenery along the way and starlit dance parties
- The Cat Ppalu is a schooner rigged sailing catamaran.
Our dinghy is for diving safety and transporting guests to and from the islands and cays.
Meet Our Crew
James started in the company as a dive master in 2016 and started running as captain in January 2019. He grew up in Chatham Ontario. He loves scary movies, metal and the ocean. He tries to spend breaks taking courses but usually end up travelling instead!
Engineer/ Dive Instructor
Ian “Hoppy” comes from a small town in sunny South Africa. He is a PADI dive instructor as well as a PADI Freedive instructor. He has been working as an instructor for the past 5 years along the South African coastline. Ian is passionate about the ocean. Ian loves playing soccer and is an avid cricket and rugby fan. Something no-one knows about Ian, he loves all animals except for squirrels.
Chef Hannah is from the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. Over the last few years Hannah has worked in dive shops, as a kayak guide in Hawaii, and trained as a cook in multiple cities along the California coast. You can most likely find Hannah jamming out in the galley, putting lots of love into everything she makes!