Your staff deserve high praise ... excellent customer service ... on the boat and in the water.
Experience the Aqua Cat
We count more than 100 dive sites in the Exuma Cays and, weather permitting, near Eluethera. The 26 dives featured each week are designed to give you the greatest variety of Caribbean diving possible – reefs, wrecks, walls, blue holes and hig speed drift dives.
Aqua Cat offers many activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, fishing or sunbathing on a deserted beach. Explore a few of the 200 mostly uninhabited islands with their many beautiful beaches in the northern Exumas.
Let Aqua Cat be your floating resort while on your dive vacation, with our captain and crew at your service. Your dive trip includes meals, snacks and bar service. Stay in an outside cabin each with two large windows or an inside cabin with skylights.
What makes the Bahamas and especially the Exuma Cays and, weather permitting, nearby Eleuthera so popular is the variety of diving – wrecks, reefs, blue holes, walls and high-speed drift dives.
During your time aboard the dive liveaboard Aqua Cat we offer up to 26 diving opportunities. This includes daytime and night dives, unless of course you partake in Happy Hour!
Our goal is for you to fill up your log book with incredible memories about the places you’ve been, the things you’ve seen and the people you met along the way.
If you thought our scuba diving trips meant you’d be stranded on a boat for a week, think again. Divers and non-divers enjoy land-based excursions. Our jet drive boat, Sea Dog, transports guests from our boat to shore for land-based activities, such as:
- Visiting Exuma Land & Sea Park
- Beachcombing on uninhabited cays
- Learning about uninhabited Bahamian islands during guided walking tours – history, nature, legend and lore
- Encountering local wildlife – sea and shorebirds, iguanas and yes, even pigs
- Relaxing on a secluded beach
The word aqua is in our vessel’s name for a reason, the beautiful aqua colored waters of the Bahamas. Ask our staff for assistance if you’re new to any recreational activity.
- Kayaking along the beach and in the creek amid mangroves
- Learning or mastering stand up paddleboarding (SUPs)
- Snorkeling along the beach and in grottos and discovering life below the waterline
- Kneeboarding or tubing
- Jumping into the water from our make-shift tree swing
- Fishing for local favorites
Your trip includes three meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner – plus snacks. Each is prepared on board by our chef and highlights American and Bahamian cuisine. For the convenience and flexibility of guests, buffet service is featured for breakfast and lunch.
The most formal event is a casual sit-down dinner. Guests can choose from one of several entrees and wine selections. Seats are unassigned and everyone is encouraged to linger and get to know one another.
If you have special dietary needs or restrictions, please note such on the Trip Application form. With advance notice, our chef can prepare special menus, such as vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free, etc.
The bar opens for those who aren’t planning to go on a night dive. Beverage selections include soft drinks, bottled water, wine, cocktails, rum drinks and local craft beer on tap.
Eggs, French Toast, Pancakes or Waffles
Bacon or Sausages
Toast, Croissants, Bagels
Choice of Cereals
Fruit Juice, Coffee, Tea
Soup of the Day – Cream of Mushroom, Lentil, Conch Chowder, Cheesy Potato
Grilled Chicken Breast
Pasta Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Peppers, Red Onions and Basil
Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
Selection of Assorted Rolls
Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings
Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Mashed Potatoes or
Seared Mahi Mahi with Lemon Butter
Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Dive Equipment Rental
Our dive deck is where your equipment will be stored throughout your trip. All Star Liveaboards provides the following:
- Dive tanks – 80s, 100s (available upon request) and 63s (limited supply) – and weightbelts
Available for rent:
- Regulator – $50.00 per week
- Dive computer- $50.00 per week
- Dive light – $30.00 per week
- Wetsuit – full – various sizes available- $35.00 per week
- Buoyancy compensator – various sizes available – $50.00 per week
- Nitrox – $150.00 per week
How it works:
The Trip Application form is where you’ll order rental dive equipment. Payment will be made on board.
Our dive crew is here to help you. You can complete your scuba certification course on board and/or advance your certification level with our instructor.
- Open Water Checkouts – $125.00
- Discover Scuba – $125.00
- Advanced Open Water – $200.00
- Nitrox – $150.00
- U/W (Underwater) Naturalist – $125.00
- Deep Diver – $125.00
- Night Diver – $125.00
Ask the dive instructor upon boarding if they have any other specialty courses they can offer you.