Captain Red is the best of the best -- knows his stuff and obviously very committed to customer safety and experience.
The Morning Star
The dive liveaboard Morning Star is one of two dive liveaboard sailboats that Blackbeard’s Cruises operates out of Nassau, Bahamas to the Exumas. From 1979 to 2005 it operated out of Miami to the Bimini area. It then moved to Freeport, Grand Bahama where it operated from 2006 to 2010 before finally moving to Nassau, Bahamas.
- Exceptional oceanfront and island views
- Dining – Either in the main salon or picnic style on deck.
- Bunks – beds come in doubles and singles as uppers or lowers
- Bathrooms (heads) – There is one in each of the 3 sleeping areas.
- Showers – There is one in the main salon or you may shower on deck.
- Kitchen (galley) – yes, a compact space where all your meals are prepped. We’re serious.
You don’t need a lot of clothes. They will be stored on a shelf in your bunk.
Our dinghy is our transportation to and from islands. It is also used to pick up scuba divers.