Raja Ampat exceeded all my expectations and they were high!
Traditional Indonesian Dive Liveaboard
Dive All Star Aurora
- 132-foot Pinisi-style dive liveaboard Aurora
- 9 spacious cabins with private baths
- Two (2) custom dive tenders
- Includes all meals and diving
- 1:1 guest to crew ratio
Discover Raja Ampat
- 11 – 12 night itineraries boarding in Sorong (SOQ)
- Trips run seasonally from November to April
- Biodiversity at its best – 1,000 types of fish and 500 corals!
Komodo National Park
- 7 – 9 night itineraries boarding in Labuan Bajo, Bali, or Bima
- Seasonal trips run May to October
- Protected area with pelagics, macro and excellent fish life
- Excursions to see rare Komodo dragons
What Divers Have to Say
It would take a lifetime to explore all of the diving available in Indonesia. Not just because of the vastness of the country but because of all there is to see:
- Sheer vertical walls teeming with life
- Healthy coral gardens with vibrant sea life
- Coral-encrusted wrecks with large schools of fish
- Intricate and unique caverns and tunnels
- Night and drift dives
- Muck dives
Some consider this area the best in the world for muck diving. Discover the world’s weirdest and most unique critters often masters of camouflage. Do your research beforehand, then minimize your fin action so as not disturb and then go slow and look very closely.
Indonesia is an expansive country covering thousands of square miles with influences through the ages from many different countries due to its location to major trade routes. Modern day Indonesia reflects the diversity of this history. Our shore excursions can include:
- A local fishing village
- Penemu Island
- Komodo National Park
- A pink sand beach
- Bird of Paradise sightings
- Komodo dragons
- Uninhabited islands
The Dive Liveaboard
Your home away from home will be a magnificent wood 132-foot Pinisi-style scuba diving liveaboard. Guests will be transported back to another era but will be able to enjoy many modern conveniences. The vessel features eight (9) spacious cabins with private baths.
Aurora will arrange transfers to and from the dock and airport only. Hotel transfers to the dock are not included but can be arranged for you.
A continental breakfast is available before the first dive. After the first dive a full made to order breakfast is served. Lunch and dinner are served buffet style with entre choices, vegetable, starch, salad and dessert. Snacks, fruit and treats are offered throughout the day as well.
The Aurora team will pick you up at 10:00am if you are staying on island prior to boarding. If you are flying in directly on the day of boarding, we will pick you up at the airport and transfer you directly to the boat. We want all guests on board by 1:00pm at the latest.
We ask that all guests disembark after breakfast on the last day. If you have a flight later in the day, you can remain on board, but clear your cabin out and linger on the deck or in the salon until your transfer time.