Do I need Trip Insurance?

It is required that all divers purchase diving accident insurance.

Proof of certificate of diving accident insurance is required.

For more information and to purchase dive and travel insurance, visit the providers below:

Diveassure:  For annual combination trip and dive accident insurance.

Travelex requires Cuba dive policies to be purchased by phone. Please call Monday – Friday 8am-7pm CST – 1-800-228-9792. Additional information is needed:

  1. Reason for travel as listed on the traveler’s visa:  515.567(b)
  2. The Travel Service Provider (TSP)/Travel Agency/Cruise Line:  All Star Liveaboards
  3. If the visa lists “Educational Activities” travel, the name of the Sponsoring Organization is required: Blue Sanctuary

Comment on this FAQ

Receive News & Updates from All Star Liveaboards