Beds are comfortable. Silk sheets are a very nice touch. The shower was excellent with ample hot water.
Audrey Christine Arms
Stella Maris is a 118-foot yacht. Its 10 cabins with private baths are divided between three decks and can accommodate up to 21 guests.
- 24-foot beam for a stable cruise at 10 knots
- Guest to crew ratio 1:1
- Cabin layouts vary with twin, full and queen beds
- Retro-chic accommodations with memory foam bedding and private baths
- Top relaxation deck with chairs and lounges – sun and shade options
- Bridge deck – spacious salon with living and dining areas and a large TV
- 2 custom 26-foot hard bottom dive tenders designed for easy diving
Cabin descriptions are as follows:
- A1 & A2 – bridge level rooms furnished with twin bunk beds and port hole
- A3 & A4 – bridge level rooms furnished with twin bunk beds, and port hole facing the stern with semi-private patio
- B1 – main level cabin with 2 twin beds (can be configured as a king), port hole, 40” inch TV and Nespresso machine
- B2 – main level cabin with twin bunk beds, port hole, 40” TV and Nespresso machine
- B3 – main level cabin with queen bed, port hole, 40” inch TV and Nespresso machine
- C1 & C2 – lower level cabin with twin bunk beds and seated shower
- C3 – lower level cabin with a full and twin beds and seated shower (largest cabin – can accommodate 3 persons)
* All cabins with private bathroom. All beds are memory foam.