People protect what they love.
Jacques Yves Cousteau
Dive Into Indonesian Liveaboard Luxury
Dive All Star Velocean
- An ultra-luxurious dive liveaboard
- 10 spacious suites each with private bath
- Two (2) custom-built dive tenders
- Includes all gourmet meals and diving
- Free nitrox and Wi-Fi
- 18 guests pampered by a 24-member crew
Protected Komodo National Park
- 6 to 9 night excursions departing from Labuan Bajo or Bali
- Itineraries available from May to September
- Rich marine diversity: pelagics, macro-critters, numerous fish species
- Land tours to see rare Komodo dragons and their habitat
Wakatobi Marine National Park
- 8-night itineraries departing from Ambon or Bau Bau
- Seasonal trips operate May to September
- Indonesia’s third largest marine park with fringing, barrier and atoll reefs
- Marine national park surrounding the islands of Wangi Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomea, Binongki
- A proposed UNESCO World Heritage Site
Awe-Inspiring Raja Ampat
- 8 to 12-night itineraries departing from Sorong
- Seasonal trips operate December to March
- Encompassing 1,500 islands located in the Coral Triangle
- Biodiversity unlike any other place on the planet
- 1,500 types of fish 500 species of colorful hard and soft corals and 15 types of marine mammals
Indonesia’s vast expanse takes in six seas and thousands of islands. More importantly, its location in the center of the Coral Triangle results in scuba diving experiences unlike any other on earth. The best way to see this variety of diving is by dive liveaboard.
- Large reef structures
- Vertical walls thriving with macro-critters
- Caverns and tunnels
- Flowing water perfect for drift dives
This countries renowned muck diving draws photographers from around the world to capture the tiniest of creatures. It takes a keen eye to find them as they hide in plain site. Keeping fin movement to a minimum helps to not stir the sediment. One’s patience will be rewarded with a glimpse of its unique inhabitants.
Like many islands in the South Pacific, Indonesia is a country of many cultures. Some traditions remain intact while others have been carefully blended to create a modern culture respectful of its rich heritage. Our dive trips seek to showcase the rich marine life below the surface as well as the local culture and manmade and natural attractions. Shore excursions vary by trip itinerary.
- A traditional fishing village
- Scenic views from Penemu’s Lookout
- Komodo National Park
- Komodo’s pink sand beach
- Perhaps view the elusive Bird of Paradise with its colorful plumage
- World’s largest lizards – Komodo dragons
In a class all of its own, this ultra-luxurious dive liveaboard was designed specifically for divers. With a 24-member crew, guests should prepare to be pampered starting with a welcome massage. This sleek, newly-built 171-ft. (52m) long vessel with three decks of living space features modern, comfortable furnishings in warm and inviting colors. Velocean’s ten (10) spacious suites with expansive ocean view windows redefine dive liveaboard accommodations. The dive deck and gear stations are a perfect match for Indonesia’s stellar diving.
Yes, on the main deck in the expansive lounge area, there are private work stations with unrivaled views where photographers can work on their cameras. We suggest you bring your own computer if you require one.
Local ground transfers are included in the price of your trip. We will provide transfers between the airport and local hotels and the Velocean. If you arrive a day early we can provide a transfer to the hotel and also to the yacht on boarding day.
Yes, a 30-minute complimentary massage is included for each guest. Massage packages are also available for purchase.
We recommend booking flights that arrive into the port city no later than 11:00am local time. Boarding time is 12:00pm.
Guests will need to vacate their suites by 10:00am but can remain onboard until 3:00pm if they have flights later in the day.