The Jacuzzi was the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful Cuban sunsets.
This home-away-from home was designed with comfort and safety in mind for scuba divers and adventure travelers.
- All Star Avalon II – 4 decks
- Ample space for dive briefings and underwater camera and video set up (plus a charging station)
- Shaded dive deck and warm water showers
- 10 cabins, each with a TV, private bath and individual temperature control
- Main level dining room and bar area
- Upper deck with sundeck with lounge chairs and Jacuzzi®
The All Star Avalon II remains moored in calm waters throughout your dive trip. Two 30-foot power boats quickly ferry divers to dive destinations, less than 10 minutes away.
Non-divers can relax, read and sunbathe or engage in eco adventures. Excursions take in views of lagoons and mangrove channels, a vital link in the underwater life cycle.
Accommodations are for 20 guests with cabin locations as follows:
Main Deck – Deluxe Cabins 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 – a double bed and elevated twin bunk bed with large oceanview windows
Lower Deck – Deluxe Cabin 9 and 10 – two double beds, port holes and more space for storage