I didn't want the trip to end
Dive the Philippines
All Star Philippines
- 118-foot yacht All Star Stella Maris Explorer
- 10 spacious cabins with private baths
- 2 custom hard bottom tenders
- Includes all meals and local ground transfers
- 1:1 guest to crew ratio
- Includes Nitrox
- Departs Wednesdays from Puerto Princesa (PPS)
- 6 night itineraries exploring the Tubbataha Atolls in the Sulu Sea
- Trips run from March to June
- Up to 19 dives
- Exceptional visibility, healthy corals and biodiversity galore
- Departs from Batangas, Philippines (MNL)
- Traveling to Apo Reef – Puerto Galera – Verde Island
- 7 night itineraries
- Seasonal run from October to February
- Up to 22 dives
- Excellent muck diving, beautiful reefs and biodiverse marine life
*Repositioning trips also available.
The Philippines is an archipelago comprised of 7,100 islands scattered over 500 miles in Southeast Asia. The islands are touched by the Philippine Sea to the east, Celebes Sea to the south, Sulu Sea to the southwest and South China Sea to the west. To the country’s north is Taiwan, to the west is Vietnam, to the southwest is Borneo and to the south is Indonesia. Filipino and English are the official languages. Asian influence is found in its culture, traditions and practices.
What Divers Have to Say
Scuba diving in the Philippines is the ultimate dive liveaboard experience. With exceptional marine life and the healthiest of coral reefs, in most cases far from shore, this pristine region invites exploration.
- The north side of the “Coral Triangle”
- Heart of the world’s marine biodiversity
- 574 types of coral build the reefs
- 1,400 species of fish
- Pelagic wonders abound: whale sharks, hammerheads, mantas
- Over 7,000 diverse islands and cultures to explore
- Amazing drop offs / walls
- World War II wrecks to dive
- Dive on atolls 100 miles from land
- Macro life and muck diving
This is the newest member of our dive liveaboard fleet. The luxury yacht services the Philippines’ world famous dive sites at Tubbataha, Mindoro Strait and seasonal repositioning trips between Apo and Tubbataha. Designed in a retro-chic style, the tri-level vessel – with a wide beam for stabilization – maintains cabins on each deck. The top deck – the flying deck – is for lounging and relaxing in or out of the sun. A salon with living and dining areas and TV, along with the dive deck, are situated mid-level on the bridge deck. The lower level – the main deck – houses more accommodations.
Experience the All Star Indonesia Adventure
Experience the Tubbataha Reef
The chef will prepare 3 gourmet meals daily served buffet style. Guests can expect a blend of local flare along with French and Italian influence. A choice of at least 2 entrees is offered at lunch and dinner accompanied by fresh vegetables, a salad, pasta and rice. Snacks and exotic fresh fruits are always available.
For flight planning, boarding begins at 12:00pm. Guests must be onboard and checked in no later than 6:00pm.
The All Star Philippines – Stella Maris arrives into port the night before departure so you may disembark anytime. All passengers must be out of their cabins by 10:00am but are welcome to relax in the salon, on the sun deck, or leave their luggage onboard while exploring the town before it is time to transfer to the airport.
Local ground transfers will be provided in Puerto Princesa to and from the airport or One Manalo Hotel to the boat. For Anilao itineraries guests will need to book a shuttle or take a taxi from Manila Airport to Batangas.