The wrecks here are very recreational diver friendly.
Dive the British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is an extremely popular Caribbean dive region due to its outstanding and easily accessible dive sites – more than 100, convenient air service, proximity to the U.S. Virgin Islands and its common language of English. The BVI, a volcanic archipelago, is comprised of four large islands – Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Virgin Gorda and Anegada, plus more than 50 small islands. The BVI is also the sailing capital of the Caribbean, so what better way to experience this beautiful area than on a sailing & scuba diving liveaboard like the All Star Cuan Law.
The National Trust of the Virgin Islands is involved in species restoration, marine conservation, reforestation, biodiversity research and conservation and historical preservation. Visitors to the area can see the trust’s work in progress when exploring Tortola’s J.R. O’Neal Botanic Gardens, RMS Rhone Marine Park with underwater pinnacles and ledges at Blonde Rock, the canyons of Painted Walls and the tunnels and cave at Rhone Reef, and world renowned The Baths at Virgin Gorda. National historic sites on Virgin Gorda include Little Fort near Spanish Town, the Copper Mine ruins dating back before 1860.
The British Virgin Islands are know for their wreck diving. The BVI Art Reef is the newest and showcases the former WWII navy ship, now known as the Kodiak Queen. The Dogs, Ginger and Cooper islands all offer exceptional wreck diving as well as great reefs, while snorkeling at The Caves near Norman Island receive high marks.
Luxury resorts are scattered among the islands including those offering spa services. In contrast, local watering holes like Soggy Dollar, Pusser’s and Willy T’s are great places to kick back and completely unwind.
- A 6-night itinerary
- Departs Tortola, British Virgin Islands on Sundays
- Up to 16 dives including the Rhone wreck dive.
- Relax while sailing between dive sites on this schooner rigged trimaran.
- Gourmet dining – all meals, snacks and beverages (full bar service)
- 10 cabins – configure as a queen or two twins
- Private bathroom in each cabin with standard heads (toilets) and shower
- Outside views in each cabin
- Plenty of cabin storage space with drawers, shelf and closet
- Main salon with living areas, library with magazines, cards and board games
- Sundeck with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Concierge service – dive gear handled by crew with storage on the aft deck for incidentals
- Dive equipment rental and lessons
- Shore excursions and eco adventures: stand-up paddle boards (SUPs), kayaks and a Hobie Cat
- Beach picnic experience on Virgin Gorda
From $2,995 all-inclusive